Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Drive safe... seriously

Posted

for being so serious phee you sure had nothing to say, seriously. nothing at all.

and one more thing... oh i forgot...

oh no i didn't

i will not be here in 40 years or 30 or 20. i am certain i will be bored with you all by then. well at least most of you but about.... 5.. maybe 9 of you. 9 of you i will always love. forever. no matter what.

Posted

Seriously?

Posted

oh you have no idea how serious i am. how serious this all is for that matter.

Posted

*Phee is still serious*

Posted

i have a hard time taking you seriously phee. seriously.

Posted

*Phee is being serious...harder*

Posted

for being so serious phee you sure had nothing to say, seriously. nothing at all.

and one more thing... oh i forgot...

oh no i didn't

i will not be here in 40 years or 30 or 20. i am certain i will be bored with you all by then. well at least most of you but about.... 5.. maybe 9 of you. 9 of you i will always love. forever. no matter what.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I seriously don't know if I'm even one of those 9.

Posted

I dunno either... and that is serious

Posted

Seriously

Posted

Yeah...

Posted

how could you NOT know if you are one of my nine?? how could you not know, seriously. dude. come on. and maybe it is not nine.. maybe 11. but definately not 10. i really don't like that number.

Posted

She's serious

Posted

i am so serious when it comes to that. you know me. so very serious about the odd and even numbers.

Posted

So seriously.... I am one of your 9?

Posted

I just don't like 13.

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

I don't like the numbers 7 and 2 in my hand in the same time...especially off suit

Posted

Three is the magic number, according to Schoolhouse Rock.

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

Trips are good...especially when the board pairs and you make your full house.

Posted

let's just say, everyone posting here, right now, up there ^ is for sure one of my nine. or 11. whatever the case may actually be.

Posted

yes 3 is very magical for me. but not as magical as 23.

Posted

Yay! I'm special!!!

It was the pill box, wasn't it?

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

2 3 off suit I'll play from the button maybe if its a multi-way pot... :blink

Posted

it was WAY before the purse. but the purse let me know that you really love ME.

Posted

I think you totally rock!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 45 Guests (See full list)

    • Scary Guy

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.