Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

no no you are right about the lyric. being big like a pickle.

i was just saying i don't know paul is your nose big like a pickle cuz i don't recall that it was. :p

Posted

Waz up all you bitches an hoe's ?

Posted

i am actually going to dinner now with some friends.

so peace out homeskillets.

Posted

B' Buy

Posted

What? No. "Yo, fat girl-look at me, I'm skinny... " was a part of that song's lyrics too. I was simply adding that to our list.

Posted

Let's take it down a notch for a moment and get serious...

Posted

I keep putting my foot in my mouth...but some people are turned on by that.

Posted

*phee gets serious*

Posted

I am sorry... your pun is now wasted... I am being serious.... *phee is still serious*

Posted

The foot? No. It actually made the first move.

Posted

foot ninjas!? where!? :fear

Posted

By the paper shredder

Posted

Don't say "paper shredder".

Posted

Paper Shredder

Posted

Blech

Posted

**cophee house fills with scraps of shredded paper*

Posted (edited)

Brenda is here...once again!

Hey. Do you think we'll all still be on this website 40 years from now?

Edited by Paper Hearts
Posted

No. I'll be dead from a fucking stroke.

Posted

Huh? no I don't...

Posted

Tomorrow.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.