Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

well i guess i owed you. you always make my day. :grin

Posted

Yeah... Most people don't think I am responible for the sun coming up...

And AW SHUCKS....

Posted

it's nice to be appreciated every now and then isn't it? even if it is from someone who hardly knows you. :tongue:

Posted

Yes... And I know you much more thanks to those hidden cameras...

Posted

:laughing

Posted

i thought it was because i keep you under my desk?

Posted

Where I have a camera...

Posted

oh what a view you must have

Posted

Just curious.... what is wtih this Argentinian family living under here?

Posted

they knit my socks. see? aren't they phuzzy?

Posted

Yes.......

Posted

i like them best when they are knee socks.

Posted

Why do I like wood....?

Posted

norwegian wood?

i once had a girl... or should i say... she once had me?

Posted

norwegian wood?

i once had a girl... or should i say... she once had me?

You have lost me my dear Shoggoth

Posted

for real? that saddens me. it is a beatles song. norwegian wood.

I once had a girl, or should I say, she once had me.

She showed me her room, isn’t it good, norwegian wood?

She asked me to stay and she told me to sit anywhere,

So I looked around and I noticed there wasn’t a chair.

I sat on a rug, biding my time, drinking her wine.

We talked until two and then she said, it’s time for bed.

She told me she worked in the morning and started to laugh.

I told her I didn’t and crawled off to sleep in the bath.

And when I awoke I was alone, this bird had flown.

So I lit a fire, isn’t it good, norwegian wood.

Posted

if you like the beatles, it is a good song to get.

ok bye for now. going to hang with some friends.

Posted

I do... and I wasn't think...

Posted

Blech.

Posted

Yeah?

Posted

Yeah....

Posted

Do you have any double sided tape?

Posted

I wish.

Ahh, the things I could do with double-sided tape.....

Posted

Such as?

Posted

Well.....

I could put my Buddy Christ on my dashboard with it.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.