Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

He thinks your sexy and wants to do you....

Posted

Yeah...tell him that I'm not really into that.

Posted

He is greasy

Posted

he is fine

Posted

Make me an offer.

Posted

I had a trainee with me today, so I had to stay away from the board... but he is dead now, so I am back.

Posted

That's alright. Death is a very natural thing.

Posted

It is...

Just like bees

Posted

and sky scrapers.

Posted

OKEEDAY

Posted

Wait....skyscrapers are not natural. (thinks hard)

Posted

Sky scrapers are natural because we are natural and we make them, It's human nature. it's just as natural as a bird's nest.

Posted

Interesting comparison. Well, then name something unnatural.

Posted

And Pop Tarts.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you mean Britney Spears, right?

Posted

Everything in "Natural Wonders" stores

Posted

Also, Bed, Bath and Beyond...especially in the "beyond" section.

Posted

Yeah I went into the "Beyond" section once and I almost got sucked into a nebula...

Posted

So basically, it's like they sell things for your bed, for baths AND for everything else in that store. "Bed, Bath and Beyond". So My question is, if that is the case, why don't they just call it like, 'Regular-Ass Store', or something?

Posted

Because that would make it sound more like a Butt Themed Brothal....

Posted

How about 'Everything-Mart'?

Posted

hmmm.... well I couldn't by the Mt. Rushmore there, so it would be missleading...

Posted

As in "It came from the Beyond" - What is "the Beyond" and can I buy it there?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.