Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

Don't we all?  Why do you think Troy's so damned popular?  Being 6 foot 20 has it's priveleges.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nope. I like skinny white girls.

Posted

Stop it Paul... you are going to make me cum...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Phee!! OMG, I can't believe you just said that.

HEY EVERYBODY!!! PHEE SAID CUM!!!!!

Posted (edited)

Cum on people.... I mean I always thought that that was welcum here, I guess I just cum to these conclusions out of the blue...

Edited by phee
Posted

micheal jackson and pop tarts! :laughing

Posted

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

micheal jackson and pop tarts!  :laughing

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh, gross. Now I'll have bad dreams.

Posted (edited)

:clover

Edited by Msterbeau
Posted

:clover

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:alien:

Posted

for some reason, i'm really wanting to see George Carlin on tv. don't know why.

Posted

for some reason, i'm really wanting to see George Carlin on tv. don't know why.

Cuz he is awsome

Posted

were is our little phee-phee today?

if phee is not on the board, i have no reason to post.

good bye.

Posted

Yikes, I had no idea.... I am not at werk today, and therefore not posting much.... please make the necessary arangements....

You are going to give me a big ugly ego....

Abd thanks BTW

Posted

Yeah. It's too hard to post when there is no Phee or Paul.

Posted

oompa loompa de de de de!

Posted

::bouncing back and forth between the invisible ropes and then the Ric Flair strut::

Wooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Posted

OOOO YEEAAAA!

Posted

SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM

Posted

mourning you minions

Posted

Good Mornin!

Looks like it is just the two of us....We can make it if we try just the two of us.....Dun Dun Dun

Posted

I'm so sleepy and my eyeballs are still sore

Posted

I was sleeping SOOOOO good until my stupid alarm clock went off. Damn thing.

I had a weird dream that I can't remember. I just have the lingering anxiety of a dream I can't remember......You know what I mean.....Like it was real intense just before I awoke.

Posted

Stupid asthma attack kept me up all friggin' night......

Posted

whatta ya gonna do, when hulk-a-mania comes for YOU!!!!!!!

Posted

the shrimp are attacking the shark! .... oh, ok, it was just a dream. hi. how are you?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.