Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

good mourning you zombies! :tongue:

Posted

i feel like a zombie today. no sleep. argh. tired.

Posted

I'm in the same boat. Zombified.

Posted

You are a zombie in a boat? What?

Posted

Yes. I am a zombie in a boat.

Posted

I still like you now that you're undead.

Posted

That makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Posted

I can imagine quite a bit

Posted

And I'll pretend that I'm dead once in a while, just so you don't feel awkward.

Posted

I knew that I liked you for a really good reason. You really care.

Posted

Actually, I prefer vampires, but for you I'm making an exception. I want you to know that you have my 'full' support, in this zombie thing.

Posted

Gosh, you're wonderful. What would I do without you?

Posted

I care

Posted

That's why I like you, too. Because you care. I'm not sure what about, but you care!

Posted

And if any of your limbs rot off, we'll just laugh and pretend it's just Leprosy.

Posted

That would be super-fun, especially if we're out to dinner at some swank restaurant.

Posted

mmm limbs..... rotted even...... more brains

Posted

See? Phee cares about you, too.

Posted

See? I'm so luck to have you and Phee! My lawyer just loves me as well!! It's like one huge, happy family!

Posted

Lawyers are awesome because they believe every god damned word you tell them, even if they have just met you 5 minutes ago. You pay them their retainer and immediately they're ready to fight to the death for you.

Posted

Who wants yum yums?

Posted

That's why I'm not a lawyer. I think that most people are full of shit. Sadly, I think that I've overlooked that theory when it comes to certain people in my life.

Posted

Yeah, but I can act like I trust people, if they pay me enough. I think that's where lawyers are coming from. And because of "due process", you have to have one in most cases, no matter what.

Posted

I said...... WHO WANT'S YUM YUMS?

Posted

What, pray tell, is a "Yum Yum"?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 54 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.