Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

i like it when women show me where milk comes from

Posted

I had milk once... it was great

Posted

So...yeah, men have nipples.

Posted

I sobered up once. It was horrible.

Posted

I had nipples once.... it was great.

Posted

Nipples are really fun. It's things like that, which make me think that maybe there is a god.

Posted

I had a girlfriend once...it was great

Posted

I had a dream once that I was lactating because I was over-stressed

It was awful

Posted

gonna come by and have a drink?

im getting another bottle....

Posted

gonna come by and have a drink?

im getting another bottle....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No sweetie, I have to clean my room or my ma's gonna go all nazi on me. Thanks anyway.

Posted

fine...just leave me all drunk and lonely... :tear

i see how it is.

PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

P-A-R-T-Why? BECAUSE I GOTTA!

Posted

fine...just leave me all drunk and lonely... :tear

i see how it is.

PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

P-A-R-T-Why? BECAUSE I GOTTA!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey, I gotta leave you at least semi-lonely or your girlfriend-lady-person will have my head.

Posted

Hey, I gotta leave you at least semi-lonely or your girlfriend-lady-person will have my head.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

She told me to quit drinking so much...

with that I'm going to the liquor store...back in 5 my people!

Posted

I had people once... it was great

Posted

I ate people once.....it was tasty :grin

Posted

I tasted people once...it was like chicken.

Posted

best trip to the party store...ever....

Motley Crue comes on the radio...and the people even had it playing inside the store...Wild Side...

AMEN!

Now to drink/take a shower

Posted

I took a shower once... it was great!

Posted

I was great once...it was like chicken!

Posted (edited)

Somebody take my mind off her:

b.jpg

I am turning int a drooling fool

Edited by phee
Posted

I guess I've said it already, but I love her.

Posted

I was a drooling fool once...it was great!

Posted

*sigh* I can't stop....

Posted

I couldn't stop once...it was great!

Posted

off to get food then work...have fun all.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 28 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.