Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey Dave...

Posted

Hey Dave...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey brother u going tonight?

Posted

Yeah.... Someone will have to introduce us.... I don't think I will recognize you.

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

Who is this phee guy?

Posted

I dunno

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

I heard he smells like Cthulhu

Posted

Sounds fishy to me...

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

What's that joke about the difference between a U of M Cheerleader and a catfish?

one has whiskers and stinks and the other is a fish

i love that one :grin

Posted (edited)

edit: Scratch that...

Metal. Don't you think?

Edited by Msterbeau
Posted

What's that joke about the difference between a U of M Cheerleader and a catfish?

one has whiskers and stinks and the other is a fish

i love that one  :grin

Good one...

What is the difference between Napolion and Michael Jackson...?

Napolion conqured europe.... Michael Jackson likes to fuck little boys

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

:laughing LMAO

Posted

Glad you like it.....

Here is another....

What is the difference between a cheerleader, and a 1960's Cadillac?

I don't have a Cadillac tied up in my garage

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

haha...dude i love it...keep them coming

Posted

What sits in the kitchen and keeps getting smaller and smaller?

A baby combing it's hair with a potato peeler!

Posted

What would you get if you crossed a boy with a Catholic priest?

One happy priest.

Posted

What's yellow and green and eats nuts?

Gonorrhea.

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

dude... :blink

:laughing

Posted

Glad you approve

Posted

did i miss something?

Posted

did i miss something?

YEs....

Posted

i thought so. anything good?

Posted

Do you ever just feel... too strange fro even yourself?

Posted

no, ive never haqd a fro. do you?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.