Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Can we quote you on that?

Posted

Let me check with my magic 8-ball

Posted

How come you never put my quotes as your signature by the way? Do you not love me?

Posted

OMG she is making that sheep cum!!!

Posted

How come you never put my quotes as your signature by the way? Do you not love me?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You know that I love you! Tell me what you want me to quote, and I'll do it.

Posted

Well...just you know...find something I say that's good. and Phee, too.

And wow, I never knew about you and sheep.

Posted

I only eat them in a gyro. I don't know what Phee is halucinating about.

Posted

I have only once used a DGNr in my sig....

Posted

Aww. Now I feel much better. and look how nice it looks there...but hey! Why do I gotta be yellow!?

Posted

What friggin' color do you want it to be?

Posted

just kidding!

Thank you.

Posted

You want it Polar Bear colored don't you Bren?

Posted

Jesus. She loves those polar bears.

Posted

Good night. Good weekend.

Posted

Bye Paul!

Don't goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Posted

BuBYe see you tommorrow

Posted

I like the Chronos Quartet

Posted

Yeah so.  I saw it last week, slowpoke.  :tongue:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

oh yea! well :pirate :pirate :pirate

so there! :laughing

Posted

Damn! Tha hurt. :blink

Posted

Ok, I have ASS CREAM on my face now :confused anyone want to ravage me? :nut

>It does seem to be working though< :cool

Posted

I have heard of such things

Posted

Ok, I have ASS CREAM on my face now :confused anyone want to ravage me?  :nut

>It does seem to be working though< :cool

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:confused :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :swoon:nut

Posted

Salines and raw cat for everyone!!!

Posted

Good afternoon cophee housers.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.