Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Take care....

Posted

Wow. It's really raining here, and has been all day.

Posted

*Phee turns off the Cophee house sprinkler system* sorry Bren, didn't mean to make you wet.

Posted

prove it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Come to B-More, smart ass.

Posted

you don't think I will?

Posted

Nope. You're afraid of the coolness that is our city. We have Poe. I put new graveyard pics up. You probably don't like graveyards, either.

Posted

You know what? Poe would have got his ass kicked in Detroit. that's what I think of your little sissy poet.

Posted

Okay, bitch! Come here and say that to my face.

Posted

You saw what Detroit did to Houdini...he thought he was bad, too. Mother fucker's dead now, that's all I've got to say. Don't bring that mess around Detroit.

Did i mention Jack Kerouac used to live on the next street from me and go into the bars I go to?

Posted

Nope. You did no such thing. I don't understand why you keep these things from me.

Posted

He did. when he was married to Marilyn. She was from where i live. i used to like Jack Kerouac when I was a teenager.

Posted

Hi Angela!

Really? That's cool info, Paul. When I come back, you should show me where!!

Posted

In the meantime, come to B-More.

Posted

So did you read my idea to have you wrestle Betty Crocker and ripp her top off, to promote Brenda Starr's Homestyle Mashed Potato Slurpee Mix?

Posted

That's not my style. You do it.

Posted

Fine. If it'll make us rich I'll do it. But don't you think that something like that would be exploting men for their sexuality?

Posted

Your point?

Posted

Well, i just wanted her to realize that her Mashed Potato Slurpee is responsible for centuries of opression.

Posted

mmm

Posted

Can I wrestle Betty Crocker now?

Posted

I say go for it. Just go easy on her, she's probably got Osteoporosis by now.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 47 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.