Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Bleorg.......

Posted

I say go for it. Just go easy on her, she's probably got Osteoporosis by now.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Probably from eating all that shit food...

Posted

You're most likely right. Although, I would think that she wouldn't have these issues. There IS milk in cake.

Posted

So........... How bout that Asia Argento eh?

Posted

She's not my type. She's a girl.

Posted

So how about the 'other' Asia?

Posted

What about it?

Posted

Do you think it's "hot"? I've heard that Cambodia is very hot.

Posted

I've heard the rumors. I don't think that Cambodia is the place for me.

Posted

Because why? Cambodian food is very good. Spicey.

Posted

I've never had it. I'm really weird about food.

Posted

Well, if you know you are "weird" about food, why don't you stop being weird?

American food is much worse for you, so really, it's American food that is weird.

How come you keep trying to hurt me, today, Brenda?

Posted

Well, if you know you are "weird" about food, why don't you stop being weird?

American food is much worse for you, so really, it's American food that is weird.

How come you keep trying to hurt me, today, Brenda?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can't stop being weird about onions, peppers, and cooked veggies.

I love my American food.

WTF are you talking about? You know I like you!

Posted

You like me????

Posted

This is terrible. How did you 'ever' allow me to set up dinner for you when we can't agree on a sinlge meal?

And you had a salad, didn't you? That's vegetables. I gave up the vegan thing, anyway. I'm now convinced that pork 'is' a vegetable, just like beef, all of God's other creations.

Posted (edited)

But the salad was raw veggies! And I enjoyed Cyprus! I'd love to go back.

Edited by BrendaStarrr
Posted

This feels like the old days.... all of us in the Cophee house like this....

Posted

I like it. I really miss you all. I wish that I could just move to Detroit.

Posted

Accept for one thing: We went there for Gyros.

Gyros are sheep.

We used to have sheep in the coffee house, remember?

Oh look, here they come-

Posted

I opted out of the Gyro so as not to make a fool of myself while eating them. The safer bet for me was the hummus and the salad.

I want a greek salad now. Dammit.

Posted

Wow Brenda.... I didn't know that you liked to put your tounge in that part of the sheep like that....

Posted

:blink

Posted

Look at her go.... man look at the noises that are coming out of that sheep!

Posted

Isn't she bad ass?

And you don't have to explain your choice of meal to me. the oly one you'll have to answer to for that, is God. God wants us to eat sheep, all the time.

Posted

Hey.....

I love the mystery meat. I'll eat it no matter what ANYONE says.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.