Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hows that comin along?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think they're renaming it Atlantis or something.

Posted

Phee does lots of great things. And, I can't take a nap-my son will be home from school in 45 minutes. I want to spend time with him.

Posted

Michael Jackson sleeps with kids...you can too!

Posted

I came once.... it was great

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Really now?

Posted

I speant time once... it was great.

Posted

omg...my uncle just came over to give something to my sister...and im getting pretty toasty...so he sat down and had a drink with me.

haha awesome

Posted

Phee is keeps all his uncles in his cellar. They stay fresh longer that way...

Posted

Michael Jackson sleeps with kids...you can too!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ew!!!!

Posted

sometimes I imagine I'm a pretty princess

Posted

I slept with k..... never mind

Posted

I slept with k..... never mind

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the truth is almost finally revealed...

So thats why I always heard about "Uncle Phee..."

Posted

I slept with k..... never mind

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Who dat?

Posted

Uncle Phee.... that is a term of indearment

Posted

but Mommy told me to call you Uncle Phee

Posted

Uncle Phee.... that is a term of indearment

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Indearment rather than endearment?

:laughing :laughing :laughing

OMFG from now on, I'm calling you "Uncle Phee". That's hilarious.

Posted

OMFG from now on, I'm calling you "Uncle Phee".  That's hilarious.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You cant take my Uncle Phee away from me! HES MINE

Posted

I just meant have a nap with your kid. Isn't that reasonable? Sure, you may hqave to drug them to get them to lay down...but that's fine.

Posted

What is so odd about that little Neace of mine?

Posted

I don't know, but I got a weird one, too:

"Aunt Megan, play that 'Loving you is like loving the dead' song!"

Posted

I don't know, but I got a weird one, too:

"Aunt Megan, play that 'Loving you is like loving the dead' song!"

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You are the best aunt EVER.

Posted

You are the best aunt EVER.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*giggle* Wanna come sit in my lap, Ajax?

Posted

YES yes i do.

Posted

YES yes i do.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Okay, now I can tell that you've been having "a bit of the non-chalant"

Posted

I've got time for one more bottle YAY!

Posted

I like milk.....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.