Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

did you ever think that maybe it's aworm, since you're a zombie and worms like rotting flesh?

Posted

No. I think it's just my allergies again.

Posted

I didn't know zombie's have allergies. You are going to seem awful funny staggering around and alternating groaning and sneezing...

Posted

Decay's a chicken

Posted

I'm not enjoying the sneeze factor of these allergies right now. Bruised ribs suck.

Posted

yikes. It must suck being undead.

Posted

I sneezed once.... it was great

Posted

yikes. It must suck being undead.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Today, it sucks indeed

Posted

I sucked once....it was great

Posted

:blink

Posted

How come you don't take a sinus pill? I mean fuck it, you're undead, right?

Posted

I had a pill once.... it was great

Posted

How come you don't take a sinus pill? I mean fuck it, you're undead, right?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I take my allergy/asthma meds every night. Sometimes, they don't seem to help me.

Posted

the undead can still drink right?

Posted

I had meds once... it was great

Posted

You should slay your physician, then. Leave her/him lying lifeless, preferably with a pole arm sticking out of their gut, in a pool of their own blood.

Phee slew his physician once...it was great!

Right Phee?

Posted

the undead can still drink right?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As far as I am concerend, not much. I'm too much of a lightweight.

Posted

As far as I am concerend, not much. I'm too much of a lightweight.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

its ok. im a lightwieght too for booze. but i still loves me some.

Posted

I was concerned once... it was great!

Posted

Just a castaway...I am lost at sea...

Posted

Speaking of New Orleans...

Posted

Speaking of New Orleans...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hows that comin along?

Posted

I came once.... it was great

Posted

Wow. I just noticed the misspelling of "concerned." I don't think that I've ever been THIS dyslexic. It's been happening a lot lately.

Posted

Maybe you should slow down Bren. Take a little nap.

Phee took a nap once....

It was great!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.