Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Nice ave...

Posted

Hey there.................................

Posted

How's life in the proctology buisness, today?

Posted

Sparingly

Posted (edited)

"Sparingly" is an adverb, not an adjective. -But hey, you're a proctologist, afterall, 'not' an English teacher!

Edited by Paper Hearts
Posted

I am an Ass Doctor

Posted

So what are the perks of a job like that?

Posted

Free Ass

Posted

Actually, even better...you get paid for ass...and quite lucratively, too.

Of course, there is the 'rare', disgusting ass, too, I'm sure...so it's like yin and yang, really...everything is even in the end (no pun intended).

Ass science is like zen.

Posted

No... I mean Ass as in Donkey

Posted

Oh yeah? So you're a 'veterenary' proctologist, then? -I didn't realize.

So what's the difference between a good Ass's ass and a disgusting one?

Posted

Eye contact

Posted

Wait...are you saying that you press your eye against a donkey's..."buttox"...and the way it feels against you determines whether or not you're having a good day on the job or not?

Posted

I like Fig Newtons........ just watned every one to know.

Thank YOu

Posted

I like Fig Newtons........ just watned every one to know.

Thank YOu

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for that!

Posted

PaperHearts likes ass flavored Newtons

Posted

I like Fig Newtons........ just watned every one to know.

Thank YOu

You and I will get along just fine. :cool

Posted

I need less salt...

Posted (edited)

I do not look at things from a dark point of view. I am simply, a realist!!!!

Edited by Homicidalheathen
Posted

I do not look at things from a dark point of view.  I am simply, a realist!!!!

So you are saying that is is REALLY DARK?

Posted

So let's get back to this donkey thing...

Posted

What is dark to one, is merely grey area to another.

Posted

What I was saying, was that I want to explore the donkey question a bit more...do you mind me prying?

Posted

Donkey

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.