Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

I just want a margarita right now. Doesn't that sound lovely?

Posted

You said the "S" word! I thought that this was a "Family Friendly Board" you hippocryte!!!!

Posted

I just want a margarita right now. Doesn't that sound lovely?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i want lots of things right now. but i don't think i can what some of them are now that i decided this is a family board.

Posted

Who's family exactly?

Posted

ummmm i love you

you love me

we're a happy family

wait what is the sick version of that? i can't remember now.

Posted

i love you, you love me

homosexuality!

:laughing :fear

Posted

Who wants some rape juice?

Posted

I love you

You love me

Barney's been molesting me

Took a kickback

Smoked some crack

Then he rolled a bone

Barney's in a rehab home

Made up by me during my pregnancy with my son, I sang it in the car to my ex husband after seeing Barney in front of a Dunkin' Donut. He was sitting on a throne, and kids were sitting on his lap. I'm not sure if they were telling him what they wanted, like they do to Santa Clause. All I know is that I hate Barney.

Posted

i love you, you love me

homosexuality

with a great big bone for me and then for you

in the hole that makes the poo!

:laughing

at least, i think thats what it was. i cant remember so well.

Posted

"Always look on the bri-i-i-ght side of life"

Thank you, Brenda. I now have this song stuck in my head.

I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

Posted

My Gawd.... I am pheeling so messed ...ug

Posted

well now paradox i know the homosexuality one. but i was thinking of a more family based one. phee wanted to know what family i was talking about andi just really have no idea where iw as going with any of it.

Posted

i was messed up last night... :fear

Posted

"Always look on the bri-i-i-ght side of life"

Thank you, Brenda.  I now have this song stuck in my head.

I fart in your general direction.  Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HA!!

I knew I'd get someone!!!!

Posted

I kneed dough

Posted

'Doctor, i can fall asleep unless i'm in my car, and it's running.'

"So put a vibrator on your head, and you'll be asleep in no time."

Posted

im hungry.

whats fer dinner?

Posted

food is always a good choice.

Posted

Not always

Posted

whats on the menu?

Posted

the fly was on the menu, but the spider ate the fly. so i don't know. check again.

Posted

Cinderblocks

Posted

i don't know it ate the fly. i guess it will die.

Posted

only if it ate a bird, cat, dog, pig, horse, and elephant on top of the spider, and the fly, then it'll die.

Posted

only if it ate a bird, cat, dog, pig, horse, and elephant on top of the spider, and the fly, then it'll die.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

but of course it did. it's a frickin' hefer.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.