Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

How about "Store"?

Posted (edited)

Know what else?

There's this "dollar store" near me called 'One Price And More'...so it's like...everything in the store is the same price...and then other things in the stor are different prices...so, yeah: why don't they just call that one "Store", too?

Edited by Paper Hearts
Posted (edited)

I mean how do you say "Yes, we're a one price store." and in the same breath add "Oh, but we also have things that are not for that price, too."?

Edited by Paper Hearts
Posted

Bleorg!!!

Posted

You know what I'm saying Phee.

Posted

Booya!!!

Posted

Who wants danish?

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

Female please

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

How about 'Everything-Mart'?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll stick with S-Mart.

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Posted

Pheemale?

Posted

No. This time I have to insist on the popular spelling.

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

Wow. I make an Evil Dead reference and nobody notices... :fear

Posted

uhhh, thats a movie - right?

Posted

I saw it Steve, it's just that I got side tracked because Phee was trying to offer his body to everyone and I was like no, because i don't want him.

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

We all know of your true pheelings. There's no need to be ashamed anymore.

Posted

I saw it Steve, it's just that I got side tracked because Phee was trying to offer his body to everyone and I was like no, because i don't want him.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not everyone, just you.

Posted

That's right, just me.

Posted

I wan't cophee...

Posted

I don't want to sleep with Phee because I like tall men.

Posted

You hear that Shorty?

Posted

I don't want to sleep with Phee because I like tall men.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't we all? Why do you think Troy's so damned popular? Being 6 foot 20 has it's priveleges.

Posted

Stop it Paul... you are going to make me cum...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 28 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.