Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Like this:

-Like that.

Posted

old frame

Posted

Oh boy-

i love pumpkin pie.

Fig Neutons and Pumpkin pie. I KNEW I was in the right place!! :happy:

Posted

You betcha! And by all means...help youself to a sheep.

Posted

People are stupid

Posted

Why do you gotta be so mean?

Posted

Cuz they call me all day at my job....

Posted

Oh, yeah, I hate those fuckers. There's this one guy who I wanted answer to, when he calls. He's just so stupid.

Posted

KILL WHITEY

Posted

Fight the real enemy.... *Phee tears up a picture of Jessica Alba*

Posted

*Paul tears up the picture of Fat Albert*

Posted

*Phee eats a sheep*

Posted

*Phee hugs saechalyn*

Posted

*Phee hugs Saechalyn because Brenda can't*

Posted

*Phee realizes that Brenda actually hates saechalyn, and wont even virtaually hug her*

Posted

*Phee realizes that Brenda actually hates saechalyn, and wont even virtaually hug her*

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:tear

Posted

*phee hugs her again while scowling at Brenda for not virually comforting saechalyn*

Posted

Phee sucks.

Posted

Phee sucks.

Only when asked nicely though

Posted

Phee is a dorkasaurus

Posted

i saw corpse bride tonight :)

Posted

i saw corpse bride tonight :)

Yeah so. I saw it last week, slowpoke. :tongue:

Posted

Yeah so.  I saw it last week, slowpoke.  :tongue:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No more liquor for you, biotch.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 28 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.