Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Remember that stupid song about donkey butt and "big ol' legs"? How does that make you feel?

Posted

Sheepish?

Posted

Yep. I was waiting for that.

**herds the sheep in**

Posted

It is time for the DGN/COPHEE House SHEEP ORGY!!!

Posted

Wow.... look at Paper Hearts go on that hot sheep ass....

Posted

Humans=5

Sheep=0

:devil

Posted

So that is what an orgasm from a sheep sounds like....

Posted

I was not aware that I was humping any sheep.

Posted

Dear DGN:

Thank you for being here at my time of need

-Signed,

Kelly =)

Posted

Dear Kelly....

DGN here, don't mistake the DGN for being charitable, The DGN expects payment for The DGN's services to you.

You can pay the DGN in which ever way you would deem the most naughty

Thank you for your submission.

-DGN

Posted

I just double checked and i still like fig newtons, even after they have been sitting out all day. :tongue: YEp kids walked in they took the rest n they are on my side.........................................................................

FIG NEWTONS ROCK

Posted

i leave for a little bit and you guys start in with the sheep again. can't leave you boys alone for a minute i tell ya.

eat some fig newtons and leave the damn sheep alone!

Posted

yeha its be kind to sheep week ........ Bite NEWTON

Posted

Sheep, Fig Newtons, Asses...whatever happened to just coffee?

Posted

Speaking of donkees. I read my daughter's a story last night entitled "The Wonkee Donkee". He was a hero.

He got his ass kicked often though.

Can I be done now?

Posted

Done with what?

Posted

No. Please go on...

Posted

Go on what?

Posted

The newspaper, like a puppy.

Posted

*Phee goes*

Posted

Thanks, Phee.

"Hey, anybody lose a newspaper?"

Posted

It is just there good luck that my piss smells like pumpkin pie

Posted

Oh boy-

i love pumpkin pie.

Posted

How much?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.