Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

No yum yums for me, thanks.

Paul, I can't deal with bullshit. I'm dealing enough with it as it is. Morally speaking, the money isn't worth it to me to take on someone who is bullshitting me. I'm not THAT concerned about money.

Posted

Yes, but the law states that they 'must' have representation. Someone's got to do it. It's just very "matter of fact". You aren't required to fall in face-first. You just hear their story and take that and apply it in the best way that you can with regards to legalities.

How do you know if everything they say is true or not? That's for the judge/jury to figure out.

I was just making a joke about how casual lawyers become, once you pay them. They're human too you know?

Anyway, let's get back to this Yum Yum thing...

Posted

I know all of that, Paul. It's just morally not "my" thing. Know what I mean?

Posted

Brenda's morally against yum yums?

And what are you 2 discussing?

Posted

I have absolutely nothing agains yum yums. However, I would like to know why 2 of my poems haven't gotten commented on. Do they suck?

Posted

Morals? You're killing me. Are we talking about human beings? I have no idea. Look, what is considered 'morally' right, here, may be considered wrong somewhere else. No one can really say what is right or wrong. So, if it's only lattitude and longitude that govern the behavior of men, then isn't the whole idea of ethics, completely worthless? Morals are learned, besides, and that makes them unnatural. They are imagined, rather than litteral, or 'real'.

The court, you should find more appealing though, if you like "morals", becuase the court room is sort of the 'circus' of morals. I think being a person of such and such values should make you 'more' likely to want to become a lawyer.

Does this mean you wan't to kill me?

Posted

I have no plans on killing anyone. Especially you.

Posted (edited)

I thought zombies hated the living and ate them. Isn't that how you make more zombies?

Edited by Paper Hearts
Posted

my head really hurts. Can you irish up my cophee a bit?

Posted

my head really hurts. Can you irish up my cophee a bit?

Comming up

Posted

woohoo! sweet precious alcoholic cophee!

The lush is having a bad day already

Posted

Please report to the pity party....

Posted

you'll have to give me a second...you're the one who irished up my cophee

Posted

IC enjoy

Posted

Somebody Irished up my life.

Posted

I said...... WHO WANT'S YUM YUMS?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Phee, I will graciously accept your yum yums while Brenda & PH pheelosophize and Ajax gets smashed at 1pm.

Posted

K....

Posted

Somebody help me. My eye won't quit watering.

Posted

Somebody help me. My eye won't quit watering.

*Phee shoots compressed air into Brendas eye*

Posted

Shall we pluck the offending "bastard" out of your head, for you?

Do you want I should get it now?

Posted

Phee, I will graciously accept your yum yums while Brenda & PH pheelosophize and Ajax gets smashed at 1pm.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Best part is...Ajax works at 4pm today! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Posted

I don't think we need to go THAT far, Paul.

Posted

Wowsers

Posted

Best part is...Ajax works at 4pm today! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry, doll. I have to go into work @ 5, myself.

Posted

Werk is werk....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 28 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.