Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

i need sleep RIGHT NOW. like, this very second. but i have to stay up til at least 10. maybe 11.

Posted

Foam?

Posted

no?

Posted

You mean, memory foam, like what those mattresses are made from?

Posted

Ok... olive oil?

Posted

no?

Posted

She's just too skinny.

Posted

who's skinny?

Posted

Brenda

Posted

Olive Oyl.

Posted

Olive Oyl.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

oh yes, yes she is

Posted

Who wants to put oil on me???

Posted

Who wants to put oil on me???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

will we put you on the bbq after? cuz then i will need some help. you might be a little heavy.

Posted

I had heard that we were cooking with Phee. I didn't realize that we were actually cooking Phee.

Posted

well he did say he wanted to be oiled up so i figured he wanted to be cooked and eaten too. i could be wrong though. but after his cheesy phee thread i am probably not wrong about that.

Posted

You could cook eggs on my stomach

Posted

only if they are sunny side up

Posted

wow after posting that i had a flash back to this perverted conversation i had one time. yes ONE time and one time only. oh my. but it was about cookies.

Posted

Who wants a ball dipped spatuala to cook with?

Posted

what the hell does "ball dipped" spatula mean?

Posted

:blink

Posted

Ballzack eggs with slug penis for a dollar

Posted

phee, this is a family board. lets keep the twigs and berries in your pants.

Posted

Sorry who wants some gummie worms and cartoons

Posted

Sorry who wants some gummie worms and cartoons

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that's just wussy shit now isn't it?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 28 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.