Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Ferndale's not bad. The westside is so popular-that's why we can still say that the cabbage patch (GPP) is Detroit's best kept secret.

Posted

I think Ferndale is lovely......

Posted

AMEN DARK

Posted

I think Ferndale is lovely......

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well..too bad. Grosse Point Park is more lovely.

Posted

Well..too bad. Grosse Point Park is more lovely.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's lovelier than Ferndale?

Posted

Hmmm....

Something to consider.

Posted

And then you have Eastern Market...Belle Isle...Downtown.

We have nicer parks and libraries, schools, neighborhoods.

AND...

The lake and the river.

AND, AND...

a fuck of a lot less traffic.

Posted

Sounds seriously nice.

Posted

I'm serious.

plus you can walk from your house and have a pub crawl.

Posted

I like places where I can be alone around everyone....

Posted

paul is serious. grosse pointe is way nicer than ferndale. but more expensive too. well in most parts, not all parts.

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

Royal Oak is where its at...but, you pay a lot for what you get...

It is the geographic center of Detroit, so a lot of people want to live here. Also, people dress better here than they do on the east side.

For a single person, Royal Oak is much better than Grosse Pointe.

For a family, Grosse Pointe has the best schools in the state.

Posted

Good to know. Thanks.

Posted

If I go insane, please don't put

Your wires in my brain.

(and it starts again...)

Posted

But I allready drilled the holes and stuff....

Posted

(from a George Carlin skit about the war of religion.)

'Do you believe in god?'

"No."

*BOOM!* ::dead::

'Do you belive in god?'

"Yes."

'Do you believe in MY god?'

"No."

*BOOM!* ::dead::

'My god has a bigger DICK than your god.'

i was thinking about this on the way home from my friend's house after seeing 3 or 4 churches in a row.

Posted

Aphternoon all you gothies

Posted

pheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Posted

Hi there Shoggoth

Posted
:wink
Posted

How are you...???

Posted

tekeli-li! tekeli-li!

i think my new nickname scares me

Posted

tekeli-li! tekeli-li!

i think my new nickname scares me

Do you how much I like you.... you have made my day....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)

    • Scary Guy

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.