Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Cthulhu F'at Ghan

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

Game of Chance

Posted

im not drunk enough for this

Posted

im not drunk enough for this

Well then............

Drink more

Posted

yup, still you.

Posted

I still don't think that they can stop you from working in another state, especially one THAT far from MI. They usually only apply to other companies within the state.

Posted

we have means...

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

It'd be hard for it to hold up in court. The problem is, institutional clients are typically pretty loyal. Especially on the bond side (as opposed to stocks). Its hard to piss a customer off with a bond. Pretty easy to do with a bad stock pick.

Luckily, I'm pretty good, so if I have to start over with out my book of business, so be it.

Posted

You guys are like....

Posted

Well then............

Drink more

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

mmmm....enabling. back in a few!

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

Good for you. Have a carbomb for me.

Posted

mmmm..... vampire kisses

Posted

mmmm..... vampire kisses

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am so getting one of those tonight

Posted

I am so getting one of those tonight

But you are underage... so I will have to have some lucky person handcuff you...

Posted

what going on tonight?

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

A few of us are going to this hole in the wall.

Posted

im gonna sit here at home drinking a few and wait for a phone call that i may never get

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

10:15 on a Saturday Night.

Posted

in a hole in the wall?

wont that get cramped? especially with the phone and all?

Posted

R U Comming to CC par-o-docs?

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

I hope he does. I haven't met Paradox yet.

Posted

Me Niether.... Maybe he hates us like Brenda.

Posted

:laughing

no, not today. homework catch up this weekend. maybe next weekend.

but i do hate you like brenda does! :tongue:

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

You were right, phee.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 29 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.