Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey, if anyone on here IM'd today between 3 and 4:30pm, I'm sorry I didn't respond. I had my away message on because I didn't feel like chatting with anyone, and I always forget to check if anyone messaged me before I log off. When I logged off, a message window popped up, but I didn't have time to see the name on it.

Posted

Coffee would be nice....

Posted

Keep them only if you're feeling sentimental.

Or lazy.

Can I say I prefer you with dark hair? I didn't think so. :laughing

Posted

You can say it, but it means nothing to me. I do what I want. :wink

Posted

You can say it, but it means nothing to me. I do what I want.  :wink

No shit.... :laughing

Posted

Who wants what today?

Posted

No shit....  :laughing

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wayne will be the first to tell you that I don't do what I'm told.

Who wants what today?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Irish Cophee. Make it a double.

Posted

Wayne will be the first to tell you that I don't do what I'm told.

Irish Cophee. Make it a double.

Cophee with some walrus afterbirth coming right up!!!!

Posted

Ahoy, Paul!!!

Ew, Phee.

Posted

I like the new hair, Brenda.

I'll try the coffee, Phee.

Posted

Thank you, Paul. :blushing

Posted

So I'm on the Billy Bragg kick, and I never want it to end. What do you think of Billy Bragg?

Posted

Hi all

Posted

Hi Phee.

I don't think much about him, really. Should I? What will it do for me?

Posted

Eho?

Posted

Well, I was asking if you liked him or disliked him, really, and why.

Do you like Billy Bragg?

Posted

I can't even think of who he is!!!

I need more cophee.....

Posted

Thanks

Posted

Good Morning guys and gals. Hi Paul how u been didn't see u at the club saturday. Whos coming to movie night Thursday 7pm.

Posted

Hi Dave. How are you? No, I couldn't get to the bars on Saturday, I had a birthday party to go to. It was for a good friend of mine.

I don't think I can make it out on thursaday, again, but thanks for the invite.

Posted

Wish I could....

Posted (edited)

Paul, I knew that I had heard of him. I just didn't know why! Thanks for the reminder.

Edited by BrendaStarrr
Posted

Huh????

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.