Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Ride the super highway

Posted

Any parts where he gets nude or has sex?

I was under the impression that he doesn't do that . With anyone else anyways. I'm serious.

Posted

Please refer to the serious thread

Posted

serious schmerious.

Posted

Who wants squid lips?

Posted

can i get 2 lip on my @$$hole?

Posted

Flippy

Posted

I think you meant Phlippy.

Posted

Now I want steak

Posted

**stakes Phee through the heart**

Posted

Ouch

Posted

:woot:

Posted

Thanks for the add on "myspace"

Posted

Thanks for the add on "myspace"

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No problem. :happy:

Posted

I can't get to myspace because my company has deemed that site evil.

Posted

It is

Posted

Yes, but so are they.

Posted

Good morning to all, now wheres the Cophee?

Posted

In the Cophee maker....

Posted

I'm too lazy to move. Someone else go get it. That and I want a litre of cola.

Posted

I'm too lazy to move. Someone else go get it. That and I want a litre of cola.

Fizz?

Posted

Better not spit in it

Posted

I am going home soon...

Posted

All I can do is call you a bastard then. No. See ya.

Posted

Shenanigans

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.