Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

THREE hundred sixty-nine is what I said.

Posted

I knew there was a 69 in there somewhere.

Posted

Over there!!!

Posted

The thought of having to put that money out makes me sick.

Posted

just think of the 69 part. It'll make you smile.

Posted

I have cophee

Posted

pour it all over me.

Posted

I have cophee

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lucky bastard.

Posted

If it only cost me $69.00, I'd be smiling lots. Sadly, I'm not. I can't believe that it's THAT expensive. The rotor is only $20.00. I'm not sure how much the caliper and the bolt are, but I don't like getting it up the ass on labor fees.

Posted

I wanna implode

Posted

I wish I knew how to work on my own car.

Posted

Really? What's stopping you?

Posted

If it only cost me $69.00, I'd be smiling lots. Sadly, I'm not. I can't believe that it's THAT expensive. The rotor is only $20.00. I'm not sure how much the caliper and the bolt are, but I don't like getting it up the ass on labor fees.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can tell you, the majority of what your paying there is labour fees.

Posted (edited)

Really? What's stopping you?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can do makeup. I can't work on cars. I don't know how to do that.

I can tell you, the majority of what your paying there is labour fees.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh, I know. Trust me. I just looked up the cost of the parts. :ralph

Edited by BrendaStarrr
Posted

So next time a mechanic comes in for a makeover, over charge them.

Posted

I wish I knew how to work on my own car.

Sounds like you might have some reading to do.... oh that's right.... have you read that book I gave you?

Posted

I feel all empowered because I changed my own tire yesterday.

Granted, a friend changed the flat for me, but after I got it fixed, I put it back on meself. And it hasn't fallen off!

Posted

I can do makeup. I can't work on cars. I don't know how to do that.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's not hard. :happy:

Posted

Brenda doesn't read because she's a badass.

Posted

So next time a mechanic comes in for a makeover, over charge them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll be sure to do that!

Sounds like you might have some reading to do.... oh that's right.... have you read that book I gave you?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No. I'm awful.

Brenda doesn't read because she's a badass.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No. I don't read because.....because.......

Okay, I have no reason.

Posted

READ THE BOOK I GAVE YOU OR GIVE IT TO SOMEONE WHO WILL!!!

Posted

READ THE BOOK I GAVE YOU OR GIVE IT TO SOMEONE WHO WILL!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are you going to beat me up? Are you going to get on a plane to B-More and kick my ass??

Posted

Are you going to beat me up? Are you going to get on a plane to B-More and kick my ass??

Yes..... and when you least expect it....

Posted

You're so mean to me.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)

    • et-novum

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.