Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

i'm so OCD right now that i can't put together a mix CD of all the songs i want for whatever reason or another... either it's too up-beat, or too cut-my-writ-and-watch-me-bleed... i guess it doesn't help that i have LOTS of songs to choose from, and only one feeling i want to go with, but not enough songs to compensate for that feeling, so i'll try another song, but it doesn't go with the other one's i've picked out, then i decide that i don't want this sad one, so i'll replace it with an up-beat sound, but then realize that i have too much of that particular sound on there, go back and get rid of it, find something else, then go back and change my mind all over again. what the hell.

is it too early in the morning for this kind of psycho-babble?

Edited by EvilEve
Posted

See what I mean?

Posted

i didn't drink coffee... yet... i gotta go babysitt, plus i got back from my night job about 2.5 hours ago, and i haven't slept yet because if i sleep, i won't wake up. trust me, i've tried this already.

Posted

Then you need coffee. I have to work today, and I'll need MORE coffe, since I work in the land of the dead.

Posted

i'm so OCD right now that i can't put together a mix CD of all the songs i want for whatever reason or another... either it's too up-beat, or too cut-my-writ-and-watch-me-bleed... i guess it doesn't help that i have LOTS of songs to choose from, and only one feeling i want to go with, but not enough songs to compensate for that feeling, so i'll try another song, but it doesn't go with the other one's i've picked out, then i decide that i don't want this sad one, so i'll replace it with an up-beat sound, but then realize that i have too much of that particular sound on there, go back and get rid of it, find something else, then go back and change my mind all over again. what the hell.

is it too early in the morning for this kind of psycho-babble?

It's never too early, or to late... Here at DGN!!! :doh :laughing :tongue: :whistling

Posted

The sun is coming up, I think I will go to bed now.

Posted

I wish I could go back to bed.

Posted

I wish I could sleep, in general. 2-3 hours a day isn't cutting it. Dark circles under the eyes that I can't hide. People look at me like I'm a drug addict. Ta hell with people. Yeah. And I ramble after a while. Like right now.

Posted

Man I am tired. This weather is getting me down. Why do I always have something in my eye? I really should cut down on my coffee intake....NOOO! IT'S SO GOOD! Feelin' a bit jittery....yowza

Buh

Posted

I wish that I were at the beach. I love hearing the waves crash on the sand.

Posted

i've got a dilema going on... do i eat, shower, then go to sleep, or shower, eat, then sleep.... OR shower, sleep, eat, sleep again?

Posted

i've got a dilema going on... do i eat, shower, then go to sleep, or shower, eat, then sleep.... OR shower, sleep, eat, sleep again?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Shower first, work up an appetite, and tire yourself out, then eat, and sleep on a nice full tummy! And sleep until you want to and not have to worry about getting the other shit done cause it's done! :wink

Posted

that's so crazy... it just might work! :grin

Posted

crazy??? I will show you crazy.... at some point...... later I mean..... not up to it right now......

Posted

You wanna know what's crazy?

Posted

You wanna know what's crazy?

Yes. But let's hear your version.

Posted

I was just wondering.

Posted

crazy... i was crazy once... they put in a rubber room...it was cold in that room... i died in that room... they put me underground... there were worms underground.... those worms drove me crazy... crazy... i was crazy once...

Posted (edited)

only crazy people think they're sane, and sane people think they're crazy...

crazy is sane is crazy is sane is crazy is sane is crazy is sane is crazy is sane is crazy is sane is crazy is sane is crazy is sane is crazy is sane is crazy is sane is crazy is sane is crazy is sane is crazy is sane is crazy is sane is crazy is sane is crazy is sane is crazy is sane is crazy is sane is crazy is sane....

Edited by EvilEve
Posted

let me... entertain you... ok that is all i know...

Posted

I don't even WANT to be entertained.....

Posted

neither do i... but i do want to play some euchre with my friends right now!! and i can't.

Posted (edited)

I hate the mornings.....before I had my cophee and sugar intake I was dragging my feet on the ground, like a zombie, all the way into work....waaahhhhhhh!!!!

Edited by Daevion
Posted

Hey Zombies are cool

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 85 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.