Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

I sang my ass off to Die Hunns - Long Legs - "Time has come today" on my way to work today. People were looking at me. I didn't care.

Now THAT is a good album. :jamin

Posted

*Yaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwnnnnnnn*

Posted

Need coffee now.....

Posted

Cophee for the lady in the big hat

Posted

I wish I had some cheese blintzes and home fries.

Posted

I have some otter parasites and spit.... or home fries

Posted

Nope. I'm not digging it.

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

Alcohol induced inverted half-days are the best thing ever.

Posted

I wouldn't know. I can't drink anymore. It all seems to make me sick.

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

That's what my liver says, but it'll learn. :blink :grin

Posted

I've never liked liver, anyway.

Posted

Yeah, I'd rather have Bologna Paste anyways.

Posted

How much do you want to bet that one of those 16 guests is my ex husband? Any takers?

Posted

I bet $5.00

Posted

We got $5.00!! Anyone want to up it?

Posted

I only bet on sure things.

Posted

Forget betting. Just give us his address so we can booby-trap his house. He'll be too preoccupied to attempt to monitor you....

Posted

I only bet on sure things.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Trust me, Paul. it's a sure thing.

Forget betting.  Just give us his address so we can booby-trap his house.  He'll be too preoccupied to attempt to monitor you....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No way man. I can't do that!!

Posted

So, my boss is not in today.

Posted

My boss will be in today.

Posted

In what?

Posted

In my face, and quite possibly up my ass, too.

Posted

In my face, and quite possibly up my ass, too.

Man I hope you charge for that!!!

Posted

LOL.

I'm going to be late for work, as we're on one car right now and Wayne is at an interview. If I didn't have a bad rotor, I'd send the kids over to my parents and drive myself. My mechanic told me to NOT drive that car until Tuesday when I bring it in. It sucks. I'm getting ready to spend $369.00 that I can't spare at the moment for a new rotor, caliper, bolt, and ass-raping labor.

:doh

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

    • et-novum

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.