Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

I am a "ski".....

A Kulakow or Kwiatkowski

Posted

im mostly 'ski', but with a german facade! :laughing

Posted

How is that even possible...(Oh yeah...Insert Here---->)

Posted

my patraliniage is german, but theres alot of skis on both sides. :laughing

Posted (edited)

Ja! I see!

I am a mutt myself!

Any Purebreds in the house?

Edited by kellygrrrrrl
Posted

isnt everyone? :blink

Posted

How come Brenda hates us but loves sheep?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:blink

And she loves Polar Bears... why does she keep bringing them up... and doing sheep?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:blink

I'd just like to say "fins".  That is all.

Brenda...  Hope you're enjoying yourself.

Gentleman... (You know who you are)  As you were.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:blink

Posted

its brendamannequinnnnn!

Posted

Yay Brenda! :woot:

Posted

Aww! I feel so welcome here!!

Posted

there may or may not be a crappy picture of me in my profile page with half my face cut off by some dude's arm.

Posted

Uh huh... sure is! Morning!

Posted

Ew. Morning....

Posted

Morning fuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

morning to you too mother fucker

Posted

Fuck you AND fuck your mornings very much.....

Man did I have a hard time crawling outta bed today.....Bah.

Posted
:ohmy: :blushing :blink :erm :confused :doh :laughing :tongue: Blah on your morning!! That wasn't very nice Kellygurrrrrl!
Posted

:ohmy: :blushing  :blink  :erm  :confused  :doh  :laughing  :tongue:  Blah on your morning!!  That wasn't very nice Kellygurrrrrl!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Please do not take offense..... I was not being serious.

Me so sorry..... :fear

Posted

Awwww... I wasn't being serious either hun! No offence taken sexy! :wink

Posted

Gotcha.....( Ihave to be carefull, I have been flamed on other sites like hard core yo!)

:wink

You know how that can be.......

Posted

Nice to see things off to a good start this morning. :fear

Fuckers.

Posted

I am werking.... PITY ME

Posted

We're fucking cattle.

Posted

What do you mean "we"? I am Fucking Llamas

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 43 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.