Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Should start a thread called "The Shuck Pit" :wink

Posted

what happens in the "Shuck pit"?

Posted

Shuck Pit.... sounds like a punk band

Posted

Ummmmm.......

Shuck shuck shuck shuck...........

(masterbation.....) :fear :erm

Posted

ahhh...

You just taught us something very dirty.

Posted

Glad I could help!

I like to be a role model every now and then!

Posted

I new it!!!! you had to be a model!!!

Posted

So it's okay if Phee shucks in the shuck pit-is that what you're saying?

Posted

"Shuck Pit"

A place where large amounts of masterbation take place....usually in hiding or out of view of others, in secret.......

But people know what you're actually doing......

Posted

So you are thinking of creating a virtual, mutaual-masterbation chamber?

Posted

There you go! Now start brain storming some more!

Posted

You totally missed my compliment!!!

Posted

Alright Kelly, you're in!

Posted

You totally missed my compliment!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey Phee I didn't miss it, I totally dodged it! Just kidding!

Thanks though! - You charmer.

I WISH I was a model. Actually just the other day someone asked me if they could take photos on myspace? PlastikPuppet or something like that? Don't know If I shall pursue? *Shrugs* :whistling

Posted

PlasticPuppet 69 is actually Phee.

Posted

PlasticPuppet 69 is actually Phee.

The What the What and the What?

Posted

Who? What? WTF!?!?!? :blink :whistling

Posted

What the shit and the piss?

Posted

I just can't help thinking about Tony... Where is he? Who is he with? What is he doing.....?

Posted

Tony Danza? Why he is taking care of Samantha, and screwing Mona...DUH!

Posted

It is 12:30 and once again, we have run out of wine! -And yet the party 'rages' on!!! -So I'm 'forced' to borrow some of yours!!!

Posted

It is 12:30 and once again, we have run out of wine! -And yet the party 'rages' on!!! -So I'm 'forced' to borrow some of yours!!!

Open a Window!!!

Posted

So I was thinking. If DGN was a video game, I would have flipped it, today.

Posted

Like flipped the game system? Like smashed it? Or beat the game?

Posted

I don't smash things like that, Kelly. I meant I would have beat the game.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 43 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.