Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

That just means you need to get out more.

Posted

Correct

Posted

So what's the plans for the big weekend, man? werk?

Posted

What are YOU doing Paperhearts? You coming to Sweetwaters tomorrow evening?

Posted

Tomorrow evening? Actually, I might be able to make it around. Where in F is Sweetwater's? What time did you guys say?

Posted

6:30ish!

Main and 11 mile.

Posted

Well you might see me there, then.

Posted

I wish I could go.... but no.

Posted

You should pick something up and smash it. It'll make you pheel better.

Posted

Aww Phee.

=(

Phee Go Smash!

Smash Phee Smash!

Posted

Yes! Phee make smash!!!

Posted

Well you might see me there, then.

Bring your daughter. I'll have my two... that'll keep em outta our hair. :fear

Posted

We'll, that'd be cool, Chloe and I are maybe going to see a movie in the morning and then get some lunch. After that, big pappa has to go make his rounds at the record stores so I think Chloe will be at her G-ma's place by then. I need concentration as I scan through stacks of old LPs for rare Smiths pressings. It's like where my inner-peace comes from, so I don't want to fuck with it. It's my zen path.

Posted

We'll, that'd be cool, Chloe and I are maybe going to see a movie in the morning and then get some lunch. After that, big pappa has to go make his rounds at the record stores so I think Chloe will be at her G-ma's place by then. I need concentration as I scan through stacks of old LPs for rare Smiths pressings. It's like where my inner-peace comes from, so I don't want to fuck with it. It's my zen path.

Posted

So who wants to smash Phee?

Posted

take something and throw it all the wall.

Posted

Like what?

Posted

Bricks work nicely.

PH. Understand completely, mate.

Posted

Like your phone. Just smash it. Tell them it slipped off your desk.

Posted

I just punched a stranger in the face....

Posted

I think we can count that.

Posted

Sometimes if I masturbate.... like a lot..... I feel a little better.

Posted

Go for it man. I won't judge you for it.

Posted

*Phee goes for it*

Posted

Please point that in the other direction. I have my favorite tie on today.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 67 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.