Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Trojans

Posted

Pretty much the same thing if you ask me.

Dinner?

Posted

I would like to eat

Posted

Why do I have to go to work THIS early on a Saturday? Huh?

Posted

Why do I have to go to work THIS early on a Saturday? Huh?

Would you like some chesse to go with that whine?

Posted

Why do I have to go to work THIS early on a Saturday? Huh?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sometime ya gota get a early start to get some people pretty on time?

Posted

I am doing more OT today.... I need something bloody strong

Posted

You know... I think now everybody on this board thinks that I am an obsessive masturbator....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

um well i didn't but after reading that... now i do

Posted

OK...

Good morning to you too.

Posted

and good morning to you too!

Posted

Are you taking care of Dyno....?

Posted

no, i don't think i am taking very good care of dyno today

Posted

Wassamatter?

Posted

oh nothing much really. just don't feel i have been taking care of myself lately. not eating right, not sleeping good... that sort of thing.

so what is up with you today? i am about to log off soon so reply fast! :p

Posted

Werking...

Posted

well duh. you are always doing that. what else is up?

Posted

What do you mean??? what else is there?

Posted

well ... there's um ... that thing .... you know ... that you like.

and that other thing ... you like to do.

and those things .... you like to... wear?

uuuhhh there's that place you like to be. you know, those things ....

Posted

???

Posted

i was just telling you what else there was

Posted

I am glad that you didn't log off and stuff... that would have meant you hated me.

Posted

you must hate me...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 43 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.