Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Shaka ZULU!!!!!

Posted

Shaka.....Hawaiian for "Hang loose and just roll with it".

Posted

When did you become Polynesian?

Posted

When did you become Polynesian?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wait a minute....I can be Japanese too....

Konnichiwa, nan desu ka?

Posted

Sprekenzi Blow Me?

Posted

Good morning.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That was actually "Hello, Good afternoon, isn't it?".

Posted

Sprekenzi Blow Me?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No idea.....

Posted

Of course.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wakarimasu ka?

Posted

Wakarimasu ka?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No you may not feather my dog's tail.

Posted

No you may not feather my dog's tail.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Haha....it was "Do you understand?"

...I'll go back to English now.

Posted

Not on my account, I hope.

Posted

Do you not like my hat, Paul?

Posted

I like it, but you've had it on for a week...

Posted

Not on my account, I hope.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, I just feel stupid when no one has a clue what I'm saying. It's funner when at least one person can understand. :happy:

I can speak, read and write Japanese pretty fluently and some Hawaiian (Polynisian).

Posted

Hey now! I'm clean!!

Posted

Good for you Brenda.

Missie: English is fine.

Posted
:tongue:
Posted

You guys post

Posted

Here we are....

Posted

Okay Phee....wait...I thought I wasn't supposed to listen to Phee.......

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 62 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.