Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

You suck. But I don't hate you. Much.

Posted

I love all of you..... just half as much as I did 5 minutes ago...

Posted

I love ALL of you :devil :erm :whistling

Posted

Are you in love with us though?

Posted

:doh Stupid mornings.......

:doh :doh :doh :doh :doh

Posted

I just made the best cup of cophee I ever made! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMm Cophee!

I love when I do that. :cheerful

Yeah, so I met some DGNer's over the weekend. I hated everyone. They were all so goth and scarey, and I thought they were all goping to put a curse on me, then I had to leave because I was too freaked out.

I was ecspecially freaked out by Mstrbeau....he had his little minions wth him!

Just kidding. Everyone was very nice and I was glad to be aquainted! You all seem like a fun bunch!

Posted

I just made the best cup of cophee I ever made!  MMMMMMMMMMMMMMm  Cophee!

I love when I do that. :cheerful

Yeah, so I met some DGNer's over the weekend.  I hated everyone.  They were all so goth and scarey, and I thought they were all goping to put a curse on me, then I had to leave because I was too freaked out. 

I was ecspecially freaked out by Mstrbeau....he had his little minions wth him!

Just kidding.  Everyone was very nice and I was glad to be aquainted!  You all seem like a fun bunch!

My minions cursed you with chocolate cake. That's why it was all over the place.... :tongue:

Posted

I am full of ferrits today

Posted

I am bored at work - I have got to stop being efficient or more boredom will happen...Perhaps I should work on my spelling. hehe.

Posted

Try adding something to me 'things that r pungently revolting' thread. It's hours of entertainment. Promise.

Posted

Bored at werk.... How is that possible?

Posted

Hey, who wants a piece of bread?

Posted

depends on what kind of bread it is

Posted

Well, it's sourdough. Or should I have made you guess?

Posted

yum. I must go buy some Zingeldorf's bread now...

Posted

not sure i would have guessed correctly the first 5 times. so it is good i did not have to do so.

thanks for the bread. but i am full anyways. and if it had been white bread i would have passed no matter what.

Posted

Who wants some lightly salted fried Manitee abortions with a side of garlic toast?

Posted

That sounds amazing Phee. Yes.

Posted

One thing: i do love working downtown. Indian buffet today at 1:00 and Korean tomorrow. No death of good eats.Almost makes up for the no parking.

Posted

Wait. You're downtown Detroit, or Ann Arbor?

Posted

phee you are the most creative cook ever! you must work the dgn coffee house forever.

Posted

phee you are the most creative cook ever! you must work the dgn coffee house forever.

Now... that is a long time

Posted

Your spirit will haunt the DGN coffee house for eternity.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 52 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.