Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

No?

Posted

have you seen History of Violence, yet?

Posted

Oh yes.... I like

Posted

Sort of a chick flick, ehh?

Posted

Yes.... except not at all... too gory to be in that catagory

Posted

Well...I liked it. I dislike movies that sugarcoat. You know what I mean?

Posted

I agree it was wonderful

Posted

Yeah, it was a nice one. I'm not sure what makes me prefer films, art that is so rough, but I do. It's not the gore of it either, it's just the sort of grittyness, I think...

Posted

For me Depth of feeling... be it humor, horror, drama, etc...

Posted

Yeah, something like that. Is that how it's said? I just...you know, I can understand that leaving things to the imagination can help a story...but not when it comes to someone getting shot in the head or the female body. Show me that stuff. No reason to be polite in those areas.

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

I just scalded my balls on hot coffee

Posted

I just scalded my balls on hot coffee

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not on purpose, right?

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

I was tea bagging

Posted

Oh fuck! I just remembered that from Saturday night! lol!

Top 10 things to teabag your balls in!

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

A dead man's ass

Posted

Did you see my 'things that r pungently revolting' thread?

Posted

I like chocoballs

Posted

best things to teabag:

Some hummus

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

Icecubes are cold.

Posted

So are igloos.....

Posted

Yes Igloos are cold.

Posted

Igloo's are neeto

Posted

And they teabag nicely.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 62 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.