Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Do you bite your thumb at me sir?

Posted

i thought i was the thumb biter around here

Posted

Okay, you take over for me Dyno, I have to leave now.

Posted

Look Dyno is biting Paperhearts

Posted

well my taking over is done now too. i am logging off in about 3 minutes.

Posted

Why?

Posted

cuz i am bored online right now and i only sat down here while i was eating something. i am going to try to clean and then watch tv.

Posted

You are bored??? with us????? with me????

Posted

How can anyone be bored with Phee around?

Posted

What do you mean????????????????

Posted

What do you mean????????????????

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You provide plenty of entertainment....never a dull moment. :happy:

Posted

*Phee gives a "Dull Moment"*

Posted

See, now even that isn't dull....

Posted

Goddamnit!!! I wanna be dull like a tech manual, dull like a political speech, dull like a wooden sword.

Posted

Tech manuals are interesting....especially if your bored....

Political speech...yeah....dull.

Wooden sword...now that's kinda hot................

Posted

Tech manuals are interesting....especially if your bored....

Political speech...yeah....dull.

Wooden sword...now that's kinda hot................

Hot???

Posted

Hot. That's what I said.

Posted

Hot???

Posted

Hot???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dude, yeah, that's what I said.

Posted

As in a high temperature?

Posted

As in a high temperature?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hot, as in....I like it....A LOT. :tongue:

Posted

As in a parking lot?

Posted

No, Parking lots aren't hot.....no, wait....they CAN be.....

Get it now?

Posted

Am I getting it now?

Posted

I dunno, you tell me?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 51 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.