Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

And they teabag nicely.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do they? ...I'll have to take your word for it...

Posted

Not necessarily, I'm sure there are many who agree with me.

Posted

He is telling the Trueth

Posted

He is telling the Trueth

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well now, THAT is interesting.....

Posted

Now we're getting somewhere.

Posted

Now we're getting somewhere.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well then, tell me something else interesting....

Posted

For instance: did you know that one of the hottest things ever is hot coffee?

Posted

For instance: did you know that one of the hottest things ever is hot coffee?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, I did not, but I do now.

I feel smarter already. :happy:

Posted

Never tea bag hot coffee.

Posted

Never tea bag hot coffee.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll be sure to remember that. :laughing

Any other words of advice?

Posted

Yes... never hit yourself as hard as you can with a claw hammer without adult supervision

Posted

Yes... never hit yourself as hard as you can with a claw hammer without adult supervision

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Alrighty then! :grin

Posted

And never, under any circumstances listen to Phee.

Posted

I won't

Posted

did you hear something?

Posted

did you hear something?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, nothing. Why? Did you?

Posted

No, I thought I'd heard Phee.

Posted

No. I heard nothing.

Posted

No, I thought I'd heard Phee.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He's awfully far away to hear, isn't he?

Posted

Oh look, it's Brenda!

Posted

Nah ahhhh

Posted

Brenda, you've been wearing that hat since the last time I was on here.

Posted

Did someone say my name???

Posted

Did someone say my name???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You're acting kind of shady in calling me baby.

Posted

Shaka!!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 44 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.