Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Jeez......

Posted

Is that short for Jesus?

Posted

No. It's his nickname. NOT.

Posted

Would you ever give him a "noogie"?

Posted

Brush his hair for him? Put makeup on him?

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

Hell no. He can brush my hair. Wait...

Posted

Brenda might brush his hair and put makeup on him.

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

I just applied for a job as a bond trader...wish me luck :clover

Posted

You don't want my luck, but luck to ya.

Posted

i like jeez as a nickname for jesus. from now i am going to say jeez christ.

he is my lord and savior. i've got a friend in jeez.

my mom says cheese and crackers instead of jesus christ. not that she thinks of him as a snack food- she just thought it would be better if my kids said that instead of jesus christ!! guess she never thought to call him jeez.

Posted (edited)

Jeezuz Chrizzle

Edited by Paper Hearts
Posted

Jesus Christ, Jesus Christ,

Who are you? What have you sacrificed?

Jesus Christ Superstar,

Do you think you're what they say you are?

Posted

Good Luck, Steve!!! :clover

Posted

my mom says cheese and crackers instead of jesus christ. not that she thinks of him as a snack food- she just thought it would be better if my kids said that instead of jesus christ!!

No wonder kids are confused these days...

What we need is an all purpose exclamation/explicative that anyone can use anytime!!

I propose: Phee.

Posted

I always say "Jesus Tapdancing Christ." It seems just so much......happier.

Posted (edited)

Good Luck to ya Mr Squishy... :clover (I have no idea what the reference is to, but I'm obviously smitten with it.... :laughing)

Edited by Msterbeau
Posted

Did someone say my name again?

Posted

No.

Posted

No wonder kids are confused these days... 

What we need is an all purpose exclamation/explicative that anyone can use anytime!!

I propose:  Phee.

Yes they did

Posted

Liar liar pants on fire!

Posted

.... Paul are you here "after hours"?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.