Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Twice even

Posted

And basically, none of the photos were good or interesting...but now I know what all her family and friends look like.

Posted

Her eh??? anything going on with you 2 that I should be jealous about?

Posted

No, this is a different girl.

so did you go on vacation this year Phee? i haven't. I'm due.

Posted

Nope going to France in November

Posted

My Australia plans got dashed into the pavement when my Aussie friend George was told he has a ocnference to go to in November. I might go to Great Britain or Aus sometime early next year though. Collin and Kate and I were thinking of Chicago in November.

Posted

That sounds cool...

Posted

You and your fiance should go. We're going to hit the museums, do some shopping, try some restaurants and go to some dark, spooky, romantic, gothy, bars.

Posted

Fun fun fun

Posted

Maybe like in two or 3 weeks-

Posted

That is when we are leaving

Posted

Hi. It's me. *burps*

Posted

for France?

Yes...

and bless you Msterbeau

Posted

Nope going to France in November

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You fortunate bastard.

Posted

Nope... I have no idea how I am paying for this

Posted

and what is France, again?

Posted

It is one of the more cultured parts of Foriegnia

Posted

Do they harbor terrorists, their natural resources, or WMD?

Posted

Cheese...

Posted

Are they allowed to touch you?

Posted

I am planning on selling my saliva so they might have to.

Posted

I like rainbows and twinkle stars and moonbeams and Cradle of Fear. La la la la la And Pickles and marshmallows and skulls and dragons. La la la la la.

Cant you tell Im bored??? :confused

Posted

I like rainbows and twinkle stars and moonbeams and Cradle of Fear. La la la la la And Pickles and marshmallows and skulls and dragons. La la la la la.

Cant you tell Im bored???  :confused

You are brilliant

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 100 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.