Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Nervous... with all you guys at the show tonight, I actually want to impress people

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't worry about impressing us Phee. Just have fun. :happy:

Posted

Well, you better get all gothed up if you want the respect of the detroit"GOTHIC"net people! Namely...me,.... :erm :wink

Posted

good luck phee! have fun. don't worry ab out trying to impress.

Posted

Well, you better get all gothed up if you want the respect of the detroit"GOTHIC"net people!  Namely...me,.... :erm  :wink

Sure. Pressure the guy why don't cha!!

Don't worry about her phee. We don't care what you look like, as long as you guys play perfectly and makes us compelled to throw our underwear... we'll be fine.

Posted

Maaaaaaaaan! I was supposed to be there.

Posted

Maaaaaaaaan! I was supposed to be there.

Thanks all... and sorry Brenda... but I do have somebody filming us tonight

Posted

Thanks all... and sorry Brenda... but I do have somebody filming us tonight

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe I'll get a video??

Posted

Yes... probably a DVD

Posted

Who pays... or um yeah

Posted

Is that ship the 'Nina'? You know, the Nina, the Pinta and the Santa Maria? Columbus.

Posted

Thanks Paperhearts

Posted

HEllo

Posted

I want sugar like nobody's business right now.... I think I will implode

Posted

Eek! Don't implode! You have to be non-imploded for your show tonight! (Which I'm coming to see btw)

Posted

something happened to my board settings and everything looks really weird

Posted

You're welcome Phee.

Posted

Everything always looks weird... we are goth...

And thanks saechalyn :)

Posted

What are you talking about?? I look totally normal.

Posted

*Phee tucks his tenticals back in*

Posted

I don't know if I look normal.

Posted

Everything always looks weird... we are goth...

And thanks saechalyn :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

no like no new posts were showing for me. every time i clicked here it was only the very first one ever and it was really weird. i logged out and in again and now it is fine ;)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 26 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.