Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Cinnabon

Posted

Mmmmmmmmm, Cinnabon.

9,000 fat grams that make me smile.

Posted

I like the caramel pecan ones

Posted

I need.....food.

BAH! Which means I need to get in my car....again......

Posted

Have a good CD of driving music?

Posted (edited)

Have a good CD of driving music?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh, you know I would. :happy:

It's affectionaly called my "MPH Mix".....and was blaring at my most recent run in with the police.....ummm....yeah, I was going just a *little* too fast rocking to some Kazzer.

Edited by missierae
Posted

I like the band "Yello" for driving.

Posted

You know what's pretty pathetic though, I only have 1 speaker in my car that works all the time (thankfully my driver side door), and 1 in the back that works half the time, passenger side back deck.

....I need me some new speakers. :laughing I only have 1 1/2.

Posted

That is too bad.

Posted

My car still rocks though. Ugly as hell...nasty tan, I would so paint it in a heartbeat if the interior wasn't the same nasty tan. :laughing

Posted

I am selling my car in about 45 minutes

Posted

Are you buying another?

Posted

Nope... It is how I am financing my trip

Posted

I see.....

....I couldn't live without my car. :whistling

Posted

I am going to try...

Posted

And the Irishman ate Bologna on the fifth day of Hallow's Eve, and the Zombie drank President Bush's brains, but hey, that was years ago.......

SaddamsNightmare1.jpg

Posted
:)
Posted

Marshmellows anyone?

Posted

mmmmm....marshmallows..... :happy:

Posted

Smores please

Posted

Ugh, I can't even think of food right now....

Posted

Aren't you though? I mean how could you post about it without thinking about it?

Posted

I'm thinking of food and I just ate.

Posted

I am thinking of my werk

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

I am also. I had a dream about work last night.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 26 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.