Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

I've never seen any woman take on so many animals at once.

Posted

I have nothing to do with any of that stuff.

Posted

I have nothing to do with any of that stuff.

Don't talk with mouth full Brenda

Posted

Exactly. If you were one of those sheep, how would that make you feel?

Posted

You both know that crack is whack, right?

Posted

Don't tell me that you've been getting the sheep high on crack and taking advantage of them.

Posted

What shame

Posted

Nope. I don't do drugs, nor would I abuse an animal in such a fashion. I think that both of you need therapy.

Posted

After watching you? I agree

Posted

Do you not have something to do?

Posted

Why do guys have such an easier time getting ready to go out than girls? WTF? It's not fair!!!!

Posted

Not true.

Posted

A CORPSE OF MOTH, DANDELION DESTRUCTION, A CORONER THAT LIES UNDER DIRTY SHOES, AND THE MONKEY WHO FATHOMS THE LOST CITY OF ATLANTIS

Thats a Happy Day. :clover

Posted

Not true.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

...Maybe it's all in my head then... :whistling

Posted (edited)

Holy crap! The Red Wings are on TV!!!! WTF? When did hockey return?

....No one freaking told me! I'm so excited...next to a race car game, hockey's AWESOME!!!!

Edited by missierae
Posted

nice toasty fire to keep my tooties warm. hehe.

Posted

Holy crap! The Red Wings are on TV!!!! WTF? When did hockey return?

....No one freaking told me! I'm so excited...next to a race car game, hockey's AWESOME!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Really, Holy Shit!

Eh, I already they returned. I'll get the end results on the news in the morning. Right now my fiance's Mom is having a bunch of friends over to play Yuker. Cant watch TV right now.

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

Why does it have to be so goddamned cold here?

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

And a better question, why do I still live here?

Posted

And a better question, why do I still live here?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i always wonder that myself. i am certain one day that i won't.

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

How do you feel about pissing on Mustangs?

Posted

Afternoon all....

Posted

Afternoon all....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Salutations.

I've had 2 hours of sleep. I'm doing great.

Posted

You need cophee

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

A cinnamon roll sounds good right now. Where's a good place to get one?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 26 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.