Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

How now brown cow.

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

I like chocolate milk

Posted

No patriot missles.....see.....

O Canada!

Our home and native land!

True patriot love in all thy sons command.

With glowing hearts we see thee rise,

The True North strong and free!

From far and wide,

O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

God keep our land glorious and free!

O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

Posted

Wassa?

Posted

Isn't setting things

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

Wasabi and Chocolate Milk is not a good combo

Posted

mmmm...wasabi......

Posted

Bill of slickness

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

I want to go to a Japanese steak house...maybe tommorrow its getting late now

Posted

Dar sa stii nu-ti cer nimic.

Posted

Ball of confusion?

Posted

Thats what the world is today?

Posted

Le fuque

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

I like Sleeman's beer

Posted

Beer.....none here.....dammit.

Posted

Dinner and movie time... Au revior smooshies.

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

Later beau...mine is on her way

Posted

7th dream of teenage hevan?

Posted

Blame Canada

South Park Parents

Times have changed,

Our kids are getting worse

They won't obey their parents,

They just want to fart and curse. Should we blame the government, or blame society, or should we blame the images on tv No!

Blame Canada! Blame Canada

With all their beady little eyes,

their flapping heads so full of lies

Blame Canada!

Blame Canada!

We need to form a full assault, it's Canada's fault! Don't blame me, for my son Stan, He saw the darn cartoon, and now he's off to

join the klan!> And my boy eric once, had my picture on his shelf, but now when I see him, he tells me to fuck myself>

Well, Blame Canada!

It seems that everything's gone wrong since

Canada came along

Blame Canada!

Blame Canada! They're not even a real country anyway. My son could of been a doctor or a lawyer, it's a true, Instead he burned up like a piggie on a barbecue> Should we blame the matches? Should we blame the fire, or the doctor who allowed him to expire. Heck no!

Blame Canada!

Blame Canada!

With all their hockey hubaloo and that bitch Anne Murray too. Blame Canada!

Shame on Canada!

The smut we must stop

The trash we must smash

Laughter and fun

must all be undone

We must blame them and cause a fuss

Before somebody thinks of blaming us!

Posted

I think it was the sixth. Fine post whoring people. Let's do it again sometime.

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

Nope its her 31st birthday...btw sorry i hit on your married friend the other night...i had no idea that was her husband...

Posted

Ack. le boredom.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 100 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.