Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted
Awww, phee, did you want to take a shower & have your first lesbain experience?
Posted

can i video tape...er...i mean watch?

ive always thought phee was a hot chick... :fear

Posted

Awww, phee, did you want to take a shower & have your first lesbain experience?

Yes that is it!!! exactly....

Posted

Good morning my phreeky phriends.

Posted

Morning (trying best not to show the vodka is still affecting me). :innocent

Posted

Hands a little shakey?

Posted

Just a little. Not bad.

Posted

Morning goths....

Posted

Morning Phee.

Posted

And how are you Miss?

Posted

Pretty good. Had an awesome time last night. :happy:

Posted

Groovy what was it like at the klub?

Posted

Fun, fun, fun!

Posted

How was the sound?

Posted

The sound was great, better than I've heard anywhere else.

Posted

So the Necto can't claim to have "The Best" anymore eh?

Posted

I liked this place's sound better than Necto's sound.

Granted I drive a car with 1 1/2 speakers...so my perception of hearing may be off, but that's my opinion.

Posted

You have now made me........................................curious

Posted

Wow, I made it over 800 posts and didn't even notice....go me!

Posted

What.... where are you going?

Posted (edited)

To run some errands soon. Other than that, nowhere.

Edited by missierae
Posted

What kind of errands.... are you going to buy gum?

Posted

Yes, probably. I need to go to the grocery store, pay my cell phone bill, get gas in my car, go to my oldest daughter school to speak to her teacher and pick up a bus ticket.

Posted

I took the bus to werk today.... which means because of the crappy public transportation in this country/state... I got a nice hour and a half walk... (because the bus routes don't go far enough) so I left for werk atr 8:30, and got here at 11:30!!!

Posted

Oh, I would die.

I have to pick up a bus ticket for someone to Nebraska.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.