Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Yes, it did...... what are we talking about?

The Rug.... didn't you hear him?

Posted (edited)

Yes, I heard him....but what rug was my question....it has since been answered. :happy:

Edited by missierae
Posted

The one that tied the room together....

Posted

Ahhh....okay....I see...... :whistling

Hey, what time is everyone going to Necto tonight?

Posted

I am still boycotting Necto

Posted

I am still boycotting Necto

That means you'll be a little late right?

Posted

Late?

Posted

I am still boycotting Necto

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

....I don't believe I've heard this one....why's that?

Posted

We had a show scheduled there that was cancelled the day of a few hours before we were supposed to play, I had taken time off work, and had all my gear loaded, we were bringing our own speakers, there was no extra cover and were going to play in the "red room" so the club only had to let us in, and take the money from the additional people that would have showed up.

... Nothing against anyone in paticular really just didn't feel like supporting the management that arranged that situation...

Posted

We had a show scheduled there that was cancelled the day of a few hours before we were supposed to play, I had taken time off work, and had all my gear loaded, we were bringing our own speakers, there was no extra cover and were going to play in the "red room" so the club only had to let us in, and take the money from the additional people that would have showed up.

... Nothing against anyone in paticular really just didn't feel like supporting the management that arranged that situation...

That sucks greatly. I certainly understand your position... :doh

Posted

... Nothing against anyone in paticular really just didn't feel like supporting the management that arranged that situation...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Understandable. Screw them, they missed an awesome show. :happy:

Posted

Thanks!!! I am considering going tonight though actually.... I really have the urge.

Posted

I will be there.

Posted

Naw actually I wont go 2nite.... I think I will go out on the weekend

Posted

4 down , 4 to go

Posted

Ick, the weekend. I haven't arranged a place to stay yet....I should get that done.....

Posted

Thanks!!! I am considering going tonight though actually....  I really have the urge.

Just make sure you growl at them a lot... That'll teach em!!!

Posted

4 down , 4 to go

Tacos?

Posted

Nope!

Hours...until I go home.....

I am not diggin werk today.....

=( :doh :sleeping

Posted

mmmm tacos

Posted

mmmm....del taco.....oh, I am so calling for some now....

Posted

No Phee. No Taco's.

Posted

No Phee.  No Taco's.

OK that is it.... When I am popular I will make a point not to like you...

Posted

That rug really did tie the room together

Posted

She let you out of bed!!!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.