Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

I just wish that my kids could get themselves ready and out the door without my assisstance. I could sleep in on my day off if that miracle occurred.

Posted

Aphternoon all

Posted

what pher lunch?

Posted

ToPhu?

Posted

Bye all...

Posted

phuck! i hate tophu!

Posted

Pharm raised catphish phingers

Posted

Aphternoon Ajax.

Posted

...it's only 5:30.....*whine*

Posted

phuck! i hate tophu!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

what's wrong with tophu? i happen to like it.

Posted

its utterly tasteless.

Posted

not if you have something to taste-it-up. then it can be phabulous.

Posted

i like meat cause it tastes like meat.

Posted

that is a good reason to eat meat then.

i will eat meat too but not often. after i eat it, i feel gross and have to floss my teeth.

Posted

Mmm mmm meat!

Posted

im hungry. who wants to cook for me?

Posted

:blink

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i think wanting to floss your teeth after eating a dead animal is a natural reaction. :laughing

Posted

im hungry. who wants to cook for me?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Want some pasta and mozzarella sticks?

Posted

odd, i often find myself wanting dessert.

what about when you eat dead vegtable matter?

Posted

You fart.

Posted

Want some pasta and mozzarella sticks?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ok.

Posted

You fart.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

why did you call me that? :tear

Posted

I did not call you a fart. A fart is what you do when you eat your veggies.

You fart.

Posted

did too. did too.

im telling....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 63 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.