Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

So I've been running around the desert for a year now and every camel I see I take a close look at it's toes, I just don't get what the facination is with camel toes? Am I missing something?

Also, I punched a donkey, and it did nothing for me, WTF?

Edited by odims_sphere
Posted

So I've been running around the desert for a year now and every camel I see I take a close look at it's toes, I just don't get what the facination is with camel toes? Am I missing something?

Also, I punched a donkey, and it did nothing for me, WTF?

Ask your Priest please

Posted

He's on a different base, someone died, (not kidding)

Posted

Wow... I mean wow?

Posted

I thought you meant he died for a moment...

Cophee?

Posted

Do I?

Yes have some.

Yes have some.

Posted

*Phee let's the sheep into the cophee house*

Posted

hehe....sheep.

Posted

Where is Brenda?

Posted

hmmm....I haven't seen Brenda since this morning...she posted on my myspace.

Posted

This is just like when I used to post with Paperhearts.... but you are much prettier (sorry paul)

Posted

you two break it up there is more people in here waiting. Take it outside, or go canoeing or something

Posted

No, we're going to Hawaii. :happy: lol.

Posted

This is just like when I used to post with Paperhearts.... but you are much prettier (sorry paul)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Awwwhhhh.... *bows head in a moment of silence for PH not being able to be here*

Sorry Paul. :whistling

Posted

Let's get a fire going

Posted

Good idea. Fire scares me, you do it.

Posted

*Phee lights the sheep on fire*

Posted

*shakes head* those poor sheep......

Oh well, at least it's warm.

Posted

It is like a wool blanket

Posted

Hey, that works for me....it's fuzzy....and warm....and ummm.....yeahhhhhh

Posted

Smores

Posted

Of course. S'mores rock....

Posted

*Phee breaks out the sticks*

Posted

I got the marshmallows....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 63 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.