Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

ALRIGHT! *jumping up and down* Radioactive opposum snot!!!

Posted

I got some on Ebay

Posted

E-bay is soooooooo helpful....you can find ANYTHING on E-bay....and I mean ANYTHING!!!!!!!!! It's f'in AWESOME.

Posted

I found a virgin once on Ebay...

Posted

...that doesn't surprise me. I've seen all kinds of weird and freaky stuff.

Freakier than ME!

Posted

mmm.... yum....

Posted

Are you eating your beasts?

Posted

Yup

Posted

Always Saechalyn. How are you today?

Posted

Yup

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

.awesome. :happy:

Posted

I like this place..

Posted

Me too. I'm glad I found it. :erm ...Or glad Froyn bugged me enough to check it out.

Posted

yup

Posted

I'm sad, I'm all out of Taco Bell....

Posted

You need an empanada

Posted

Omg...you have to remind me NOW.....

Posted

Yes...

Posted

I am so thisclose to getting back in my car and driving the three blocks to Taco Bell now AGAIN, just for an Empanada. Thanks Phee. :tongue:

Posted

Your welcome.... anything else for you this evening?

Posted

Ummm.....no comment. :innocent

Posted

*sigh*

Posted

My laptop is hot.......this is weird, it's not usually this hot.....

Posted

it must be u

Posted

Yeah, my laptop likes me. :grin

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 63 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.