Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Sooo.... who is next?

Posted

me, i guess :erm

Posted

I swear.....it was an evil penguin!

Posted

I need a massage and breakfast. I have a better shot at getting the breakfast.

Posted

I need a massage and breakfast. I have a better shot at getting the breakfast.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*Rubs your Back* *feeds you grapes*

Posted

I think you could be my new best friend.

Posted

*smiles*

I need new friends

I'm kinda a loser though, consider yourself warned

Posted

Yeah he is loser, I mean, I have been his friend for years

Posted

Evil penguin I tell ya, evil penguin.....but I like the evil penguin. :happy:

Posted

GOOOOOOD afternoon missie

Posted

Good afternoon Phee!!! :wink

Posted

*smiles*

I need new friends

I'm kinda a loser though, consider yourself warned

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's okay. I'm a loser, too.

Posted

The board doesn't let you login unless you are a loser

Posted

The board doesn't let you login unless you are a loser

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

...that explains a lot... :grin

Posted

It does.... I loose everyday.

Posted

I need a nap.

Posted

SLEEP!!!!

Posted

I just had a nap. They're highly overrated.

Posted

I had a nap once... it was great

Posted

Good times though, good times...well worth it.

Posted

Ice tea

Posted

Ewww....no....Mountain Dew.

Posted

Ice-T

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.