Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

I've found the longer it stays on, the more goats milk it produces, even past tuesday

Posted

Have you let National Geographic know?

Posted

No, I did.

Posted

Good Werk

Posted

I'm glad the eruptions have stopped... for now

Posted

What time is it there, In Iraq? Better yet, what day is it? Is it today?

Posted

You wanna rock

Posted

Time is the same everywhere isn't it? now is 12:36 on iguess monday very early morning

Posted

No, I wanna race.

Posted

Time is the same everywhere isn't it? now is 12:36 on iguess monday very early morning

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's interesting...it's only 4:37pm on Sunday here. Whoa! I'm intrigued.

He's once again cured my boredom.

Oh yeah, Phee did that when he came back from lunch. Alright! Bonus boredom cure!

Posted

It is interesting to know that Odim is transmitting these posts back in time....

Posted

he hasn't asked you to go canoeing yet has he?

Posted

hmmm....

Posted

Nope, should he? Is he? Should I run away?

Posted

No its fine

Just relax, lie back and enjoy the paddling

Posted

Yeah.....

Posted

As long as he doesn't nibble my neck...it's all good. :innocent

Posted

I'm the operator with my pocket calculator

Posted

Pocket calculator....can't you just use a cell phone like everyone else?

Posted

As long as he doesn't nibble my neck...it's all good. :innocent

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I understand every time he nibbles at my neck I just die a little, perhaps it's from all the blood loss.

Posted

what is this "cell phone" you speak of, can it really talk to my cells?

Posted

No silly you call cells and tell them to multiply

Posted

what is this "cell phone" you speak of, can it really talk to my cells?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This nifty invention to call people anywhere, at anytime.

Mine's red, it matches my hair, and takes pictures!

Posted

I like multiplying, or at least practicing

Posted

This nifty invention to call people anywhere, at anytime.

Mine's red, it matches my hair, and takes pictures!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your cells are red? all of 'em? even the white ones?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.