Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Me....

and Hi bren

Posted

Yay...I think...I don't know what I am "yay"-ing about.....

Posted

Yay. I'm home from work.

Posted

woot

Posted

I'm so tired. For no good reason.

Posted

Hi Brenda! :happy:

Posted

Missieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Posted

Pheeeeeee.... oh wait I am not supposed to call out my own name

Posted

How ya been Brenda? How's the new job?

:laughing @ Phee.....

Posted

I am nervous about France....

Posted

How ya been Brenda? How's the new job?

:laughing @ Phee.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I haven't started the new one yet. That starts on 11/13. The current one sucks, though.

I am nervous about France....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just wear your pants.

Posted

I like being raped.... oops sorry I should edit this post

Posted

And take lots of pictures Phee!!

Posted

I want steak

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You're ruining all our lives and eating all the steak!

Posted

You're ruining all our lives and eating all the steak!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HA!!! I looooooooove Napoleon Dynamite!

Posted

Welcome to the Cophee...

Posted

*Missie busts out singing*

You know I'm not a saint

You've known it all this time

Still you've been waiting for me...

Posted

Do you own the "Welcome to Earth" DVD?

Posted

No, why?

Posted

Not important if you don't own it.... have you seen the Apop welcome to earth DVD?

Posted

Nope, didn't know they had one.....I need one.

Posted

Ahhh we will talk if you get one

Posted

Left myself a message to check it out when I get back. :happy:

Posted

Later

Posted

Later. :happy:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.